Stock #: U12436 VIN: 2HNYD28819H506162 Year: 2009 Make: Acura Model: MDX Trim: Sport Mileage: 91,668 2011 Ford F-150 $18,981 . 2012 Land Rover LR4 $18,981 . 2014 BMW 4 Series $18,981 . 2011 Porsche Panamera $30,981 . 2013 GMC Yukon XL $27,981 . 2014 Toyota Highlander $26,981 . 2016 BMW X5 $24,981 . 2012 BMW 6 Series $22,981 ... Ford F-250 (2011 – 2016) – fuse box diagram. Year of production: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. Passenger Compartment Fuse Box. The fuse panel is located in ... Forgot your Password? Fill in your User Code, then click here to have your password emailed to you nissan Altima 2011. Land Rover LR4 2010. hummer H3 2009. Toyota Camry 2013. GMC Yukon 2010. Toyota Land Cruiser Pickup 2010. Porsche Caeene GTS 2008. GMC Yukon Denali 2012. Ford EDGE 2010. Chevrolet Tahoe 2012. Mercedes S280 1997. Range Rover souper 2013. Range Rover Sport 2007. PA Auto Select is a pre-owned car dealer in Downingtown, Pennsylvania offering pre-owned vehicles, used cars, Pre-owned cars Service and Parts in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. Our website has everything you need.
2022.01.16 16:50 hatrick791 150k on the 2011 LR4 in 2022
|submitted by hatrick791 to LandRover [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 16:50 Tactical_Contact How the billionaire space race could be one giant leap for pollution | Space
|submitted by Tactical_Contact to technology [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 16:50 Jinxseam Maybe I'll just hide inside my base a little while longer..
|submitted by Jinxseam to projectzomboid [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 16:50 adevaleev Nezuko
|submitted by adevaleev to PROTECC [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 16:50 pywang If you had 10,000 USD to decorate your furnished room, what would you buy?
2022.01.16 16:50 Tryingatri Phys467/co467/cs467
2022.01.16 16:50 Face-Financial Anybody microdosing with chocolate bars?
2022.01.16 16:50 iccaecumsa $RFD | Ruffian Doge | King of Doge rewards 7% Reflections, Just Launched, Coin Gecko, CMC coming soon 💎x1000 GEM
💰 $RUFFIANDOGE SALUTES YOU 💰
💰 HOLD $RFD 💰 EARN $DOGE 👉 It's that SIMPLE
I believe you have seen a lot of bad monsters but this Ruffian Doge will make you the happiest holder ever seen.
Who chooses to follow Ruffian Doge will be rewarded in DogeCoins 💰 every 20 minutes. Do not wait any longer and join our ever-growing community and enjoy the Ruffian rewards. 🔥
Thanks to a magical reflection, the followers share among themselves 7% in DogeCoins for each sale and 7% in Dogecoins on each purchase every 20 minutes which are magically awarded to Ruffian holders 💰 .
Thus, as a holder, you do not need to do anything it will automatically go to your wallet as DogeCoins.
Our anti-whale measure allows the sale of only 1M $RFD per transaction, which avoids the collapse of the chart and reward the holders.
Just hold a minimum of 10,000 $RFD and you will receive DogeCoin every 20 mins.
Do not wait any longer and join the adventure of RuffianDoge!
🔥 DADDY TOKENOMICS 🔥
Total Supply: 5 Billion Coins,
🥞 7% DOGE Reflections
💧 1% Auto-Liquidity Pool
🤓 2% Marketing Fees
🔒 Liquidity Lock: 1 Year ⏰ Every 20 minutes Auto-Payments
✅ Anti-Dump + Anti-Whale Functions
✅ 7% Auto-Doge Reflections (This will make us lots of $$$)
✅ Endless Marketing Budget
✅ Reflections APP 🔥 COMMUNITY TIME 🔥
Buy Here: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0xef4874f67606901eabbe54ddcbe2a5d14aeb0e8a
LP Locked: https://mudra.website/?certificate=yes&type=0&lp=0x4a2f3a571dfdb32e0997d9f0e05bf9582e75332d
submitted by iccaecumsa to cryptostreetbets [link] [comments]
2022.01.16 16:50 Charming_North8962 Will cryptocurrencies survive if capitalism pulls out of the market for cryptocurrencies
More than 20 listed companies around the world invested in bitcoin: total market capitalization exceeds $9.8 billion
As the price of bitcoin fluctuates higher, more and more public companies are joining the ranks of bitcoin purchasers.
On April 28, South Korean gaming giant Nexon announced that it had purchased approximately $100 million in bitcoins. The total amount purchased was 1,717 coins, with an average unit price of $58,226. The spend is less than 2 percent of Nexon's total cash and cash equivalents.
"Not all public companies are piling into bitcoin investments; those currently piling in include companies in the Internet, investment institutions and other sectors. Compared to other industries, such as manufacturing, it is relatively reasonable for Internet companies and institutions to invest in bitcoin.
An Yongguang further analyzed that bitcoin does not carry its own value like gold and other precious metal currencies, nor is it guaranteed by national credit like the paper money issued by various countries, so its price predictability, as well as stability, are harder to predict than traditional currencies. If companies and institutions without the relevant knowledge and background invest in bitcoin, it is like gambling.
submitted by Charming_North8962 to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]
2022.01.16 16:50 S3ahawk36 Have we been missing the net way more than usual on this road trip?
It feels like we haven’t had a high amount of dangerous chances this road trip, and part of that seems like it’s because our chances are one-and-done. We get in a good area, but then miss the net, so there’s no rebound or flukey bounce that can go our way.
Is there a place I can see stats on this that would confirm or debunk what my eyes are seeing?
submitted by S3ahawk36 to canucks [link] [comments]
2022.01.16 16:50 flyingpancake1 Just done this hydra, what you guys think?
|submitted by flyingpancake1 to astramilitarum [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 16:50 TheTropicalWoodsman 2021 Gothic Crown from the Royal Mint - amazing detail
|submitted by TheTropicalWoodsman to coins [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 16:50 IcarusAirlines Neither the line for MPH nor the dot for KPH is straight up on my speedometer
|submitted by IcarusAirlines to mildlyinfuriating [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 16:50 Objective-Light-9019 Sometimes you gotta triple down. LFG!!!
2022.01.16 16:50 Da_Zodiac_Griller That bottom right pack of candles that are just a little off in color from the rest
|submitted by Da_Zodiac_Griller to oddlyunsatisfying [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 16:50 Low-Mix-6151 ZOOMAFIA TO THE MOON https://clips.twitch.tv/ElatedTrappedAsparagusTwitchRPG--4i-LlH4r29SX1dq
2022.01.16 16:50 anonymous0365 Young People of reddit, what is the one thing you wish your parents stopped doing?
2022.01.16 16:50 ClubMedForever Club Med Miches Playa Esmeralda Archipelago Suites Review (Long!)
In case it's of interest, this is the review I reluctantly wrote up on TripAdvisor for my stay at Miches in November 2021. I had hoped to resolve this with Club Med Corporate directly but after no response for 2 months after my detailed email to US Guest Relations, I am now sharing my experience.
I'll begin by saying that I have been to Club Med upwards of 30 times and have stayed in 3 Trident Turks and Caicos up to the 6 Trident suite at the Finolhu Villas and many villages in between. I deeply love Club Med resorts and the brand. I wanted to love this village and had looked forward to staying here more than anything.
However, my experience at Club Med Miches was disappointing. First and foremost, I encountered several issues with our 10 day stay in the Archipelago Suite – the resort’s most premium rooms. Given that this is Club Med's only Exclusive Collection village in the North American zone, and that it is a very new property, what I experienced was especially surprising to me.
In our Archipelago room, we experienced the following:
· An electrical issue that resulted in constant, EXTREMELY LOUD AND ALARMING sounds from the fusebox and constant lights malfunction. This lasted for 12 hours before it was fixed and it happened overnight. I called the Reception Main Desk at 1:30 am and they said they would send someone. They never did. My husband and I could not sleep in the suite bedroom as the noise was so disturbing and had to sleep on the couch in the living room. We barely slept that night. We were sent a $30 bottle of champagne as an apology for an entire night's missed sleep, a scary experience, and the non-response from maintenance and reception.
· The suite has a cockroach issue inside the room. There were small and large cockroaches found throughout our stay. Despite my request to fumigate daily, I believe fumigation happened only once or twice. I witnessed a cockroach crawl from underneath the closet baseboards. There were other insects including a large cricket that made its way into our bed.
· Not only were there several cockroaches, when I took it upon myself to kill the roaches, housekeeping would not clean up the roaches for many days at a time. The dead roaches would simply be left in plain view on the floor. This is simply not a 5 Trident experience. I would expect this from a $30/night low budget motel, not a 5 star property.
· I believe a portion, though not all, of the insect issues is because the room is not sealed to the outside. Specifically, the sliding door to the terrarium area was incorrectly installed and not sealed, allowing water and even a lizard into the room even when the door was locked and closed the entire time. This is not only a cleanliness issue but also is of course a waste of energy and sustainable resources as the suite would consume a lot of energy cooling and then energy would leak through the door. This is in contrast to the property's "eco-chic" mission and Club Med's pledge of sustainability.
· Outside on the pool patio, water is constantly flooded adjacent to the privacy wall and pools under a lounge chair at all times. The water is constantly there regardless of rain or not, it is clearly an on-going flooding issue. Standing water like that not only attracts insects and bacteria, it also made it unwelcome to use those lounge chairs as the floor was always flooded.
· We had a very challenging experience working with the Archipelago Manager and Concierge. I had a few requests and nothing was completed correctly the first time and required continuous follow-up and management.
o It took 3 days to return our missing "do not disturb/please service" sign in the room. We did not misplace the sign, housekeeping must have taken it and then it took 3 separate follow-ups to try to get the sign back.
o Both times I asked to be booked at the specialty restaurants, both Coco Plum and Coal & Copper, our concierge failed to make the reservation. We were accommodated nonetheless, but it was clear the restaurants had not received our reservation.
o Many of the many issues above that I mention with the room, I did not feel comfortable addressing with the Archipelago Manager because we were barely able to resolve the smallest issues and I was unwilling to spend even more of my personal time on vacation trying to manage him and communicate my issues over and over again.
· I was surprised with the lack of variety and poor food quality at the main restaurant. Moreover, there were so many dishes that were not cooked correctly. Food would be cold, or scaldingly hot and overcooked from being under a heat light for too long. Seasoning was often off. The fruit, dessert, and bread stations consistently delivered. The best part of the entire restaurant was the “spicy corner” with all the homemade salsas, these were delicious. I am not a picky eater or have terribly high standards - there were lunches where I had pizza with the homemade hot sauces to give you an idea of how little else was appealing/good. I have not struggled with the food at Club Med Ixtapa, Cancun, Columbus Isle, or even Turkoise the way that I did at Miches.
· Coco Plum was an acceptable alternative but the resort was struggling with staffing at the time – so we had a few 1.5 hour lunches, just took too long for other things we hoped to do in the village.
· I believe these are the strong suit of this village. Tennis was phenomenal. Lots of high-quality equipment and helpful G.Os. Little details make a difference – real ping pong paddles at the ping pong tables, maintained basketball court and basketballs, these are often things that fall by the wayside at Club Med. The mini golf unfortunately did not have equipment available but most of the time, the activities were functioning and available.
· I did not feel that the main bar lived up to a 5 Trident expectation. The standard Club Med drink menu has shrank substantially and even if you ordered off the recommended menu, drink making was inconsistent. We had a running joke that every drink I ordered was a “Club Med 75” because it seemed like no matter what you ordered, you received the same drink over and over again, usually tasting strongly of packaged lemon juice.
· The Zen bar at the adult pool actually had much better drinks and recipes! But only open til 6 pm so this wasn’t an option during the evening.
· I know the bar often isn’t Club Med’s forte, so I went in with measured expectations but again, I have received better at lower Trident resorts.
· Having the little dedicated coffee shop was a HUGE plus. You could get a very nice cappuccino or latte without pestering the main bar. I think this is a great solution compared to other CM resorts, where the bar is often so busy cranking out espressos in the morning, they become overwhelmed.
· I’m not sure what Club Med is thinking having Youssef the Instagram influencer as CDV of this village, let alone sending him to a plum resort like Seychelles after this. It might be a language issue but he would often try to keep conversation with us as short as possible while he spent much longer in conversation with others. He does deliver a good party atmosphere, granted, but it is all about him. The Sunset ritual is one giant ego trip and just one example; he acts like he is the celebrity of this resort. His poor Great Dane dog is placed in several performances with loud, loud music, and bright lights. It seems little coincidence that the staff we had not so great interactions with were closest with the CDV. Again, I have met dozens of CDVs over the years, big personalities, quirky, etc. Never had an issue like this one.
· Nevertheless, much of the staff at the resort was pleasant. The servers and hosts at the restaurants were generally delightful. The activities GOs were kind and helpful. The housekeeping and room service teams were beyond wonderful. Reception could use thorough customer service training – though this seems to be the case at every Club Med.
· The beach is eroding away, as has been called out in previous reviews. We watched a palm tree erode into the ocean from our Archipelago pool. I’m really not sure what Club Med is going to do, it seems the entire beach was washing away quickly at this rate. There is the undeveloped beach on the other side of the village, I have to wonder if they will end up transitioning there. The main beach felt similar to ones in Hawaii – narrower, uneven, close to the shrubbery. It is certainly not a wide-open, white sand beach like you might find in Turks & Caicos or the Bahamas.
· I had worried that coming off of the rainy season that it might be very rainy. Luckily, it usually rained for about 10 minutes at 10 am every day and was fine the rest of the day. We had a few very rainy/stormy evenings. Otherwise, November seemed an ok time to visit, even though it is rainier in the northern area where Miches is.
· The spa was a huge highlight. It was gut-turningly expensive as Club Med spa services usually are. However, my partner and my Energy massage was truly amazing and the contrast pools and ambiance at the Spa was one of my favorite Club Med experiences. Highly recommend
Overall, based on my experience, I can’t recommend the higher price point of Miches Playa Esmerelda in the Archipelago Suites. You’d be better off taking 5 vacations at a tried-and-true Club Med resort like Cancun or Columbus Isle. Once the review is approved, I can share the link to the TripAdvisor review.
submitted by ClubMedForever to Club_Med [link] [comments]
2022.01.16 16:50 normal_human_69 48h in electrolysis tank, is it ready to season?
|submitted by normal_human_69 to castiron [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 16:50 drrnvevo bachi bachi
|submitted by drrnvevo to Ibispaintx [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 16:50 iknowimwrong33 This one is to all the posts that say "I have an idea for ____, so how do I do it?"
I see them all the time these days. DMs who come to the subreddit with a basic concept, asking for someone to write the details for them. Not asking for resources, just asking for what seems like a custom module on a platter.
Its YOUR campaign, its an idea YOU came up with, dont you think you should do a little bit of thinking and research and planning before you come to DM academy? If you came up with the idea aren't you interested even a little bit in trying to figure something out for yourself?
This isn't like inception where you create the world and we populate it for you. It should be done by you and your players. If you're creative enough to come up with the idea, you're surely creative enough to come up with some kind of content for it.
DM Academy is here to help people, and yes maybe new DMs need a little more help than experienced ones, but if you're not going to put ANY effort into fleshing your own ideas out before coming here why should anyone be willing to help you?
submitted by iknowimwrong33 to DMAcademy [link] [comments]
2022.01.16 16:50 atfly On my 4th existential crisis today and it’s only 3pm 😎
Nah but for real I’m slowly getting better at accepting that I will never know the answers to the questions that torment me, and that it’s possible for me to enjoy life again without an answer. Keep on keeping on
submitted by atfly to ExistentialOCD [link] [comments]
2022.01.16 16:50 dlbear Spotted David Hewlett In 2019's "Midway"
|submitted by dlbear to Stargate [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 16:50 cryptochartsbot Thoughts on $BTC #Bitcoin! See GunMoney's idea on TradingView below. https://t.co/3lvCLOIBDA
|submitted by cryptochartsbot to cryptocharts [link] [comments]|
2022.01.16 16:50 AlphiCreative FUZZY MONSTER ALPHABET COLLECTION. ONLY ON OPENSEA.
|submitted by AlphiCreative to opensea [link] [comments]|